Players: Sign up
Fees per player
- Junior High: $250
- High School: $350
We need YOU! Vision Basketball is operated by the parents of Vision players.
Each family is invited, and required :), to help support the program with the gifts, time, and talents they have to contribute. This can be fulfilled in several ways.
Each parent of a Vision basketball player is required to serve in at least one of the following areas. Please keep in mind these opportunities to serve can be periodic or condensed to fit your schedule. There is also an opportunity to lead in all area.
After signing up to serve in your area, you’ll be contacted by the chair of that area. The following are areas of opportunity.
End of Year Banquet
The end of year Vision Banquet is a celebration and review of the past season! Folks serving the End of Year Banquet will plan and oversee the event. Delegated roles include:
- Invitations, programs, decorations, thank you notes and gifts
- Food planning and oversight
- Facilities, support (set up/ clean up)
Concessions / Admissions
Folks working with Concessions will have the option of helping in any of the 3 ways:
- BEFORE the games, menus are planned, food and serving containers purchased, cash boxes must have change, and the concession area set up.
- DURING the games, food is cooked, patrons are served, money is taken and change made.
- AFTER the games, clean up of the concession area and storage of items for future games. All money needs to be counted and accounted for.
Folks working with Admissions will be receiving fees and making change with spectators.
Game Staff / Timekeeping / Scorers
Folks serving in this opportunity will be responsible for the operation of the home basketball games, and away stats.
These folks will:
- run the score clock, keep stats, keep the score, and assist attendees of Vision basketball games.
*We would like to train adults to fill these jobs and also to supervise as students get involved with these jobs.